Masks are no longer required at New Hope Valley Railway. Riders are welcome to wear a mask if they choose. NHV staff will not be wearing masks on the trains or on the grounds.
Additional Information for Our Passengers
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu, COVID or Monkey Pox. We will work with you to cancel or reschedule your reservations without penalty when done in advance.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your ride time to be sure you get your tickets printed and have time to board the train. The train leaves on time.
- Follow proper hand-washing practices.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of tissue in trash.
- Be courteous in enclosed spaces and walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- Follow directional signs and staff instructions.